Tomorrow will be 30 weeks! As you can see, the babies are starting to get big. And so am I! It may look like I'm about to explode (and I may feel that way too), but so far I'm not showing any signs of preterm labor which is great news. At our baby class this week we learned that twins born after 37 weeks are much better at breast feeding than earlier arrivals. This makes for a far easier start at life. So now we're really hoping to get past the average twin delivery date of 36 weeks. Having working for a very long time to be above average, Barry and I are both feeling up to the challenge. Saturday, February 2, 2008
30 weeks
Tomorrow will be 30 weeks! As you can see, the babies are starting to get big. And so am I! It may look like I'm about to explode (and I may feel that way too), but so far I'm not showing any signs of preterm labor which is great news. At our baby class this week we learned that twins born after 37 weeks are much better at breast feeding than earlier arrivals. This makes for a far easier start at life. So now we're really hoping to get past the average twin delivery date of 36 weeks. Having working for a very long time to be above average, Barry and I are both feeling up to the challenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment